Every winter, people are hit hard by annoying colds and the kill-me-now flu. If getting sick is not on your bucket list this season, follow our tips for winter wellness so that you stay healthy and active.
• Wash your hands. It’s simple and excellent advice. Wash your hands often with lukewarm water and soap, especially while you’re at work near germy surfaces.
• Get your flu shot. If you haven’t already, there’s still time to get jabbed. Many insurance companies will pick up the tab.
Take your vitamins. Pop a multivitamin that fits your needs every morning. Make sure you’re getting enough iron, zinc, and vitamin C.
• Exercise. Stay active and give your body the workout it craves. Our convenient fitness center is the perfect setting for exercise, and we offer state-of-the-art equipment, group classes, and personal training sessions.
• Stay hydrated. Winter weather dries out your body. Try to drink eight glasses of water each day – more if you are downing a lot of coffee or alcohol.
• Take care of yourself. Get plenty of sleep, and know when you need a massage or pampering treatment. Our spa provides a full selection of health treatments for the skin, hair and body.
• Eat well. Aim for a diet that is high in whole foods, including lean proteins, fruits and vegetables.
You’re in charge of your winter wellness. Visit our spa and fitness club for the ultimate in relaxation and stimulation. Please contact us today at 1 (215) 790-2500 to find out more information about our fitness classes, exercise rooms and indulgent spa treatments.