Keep your skin glowing and soft even when it’s cold outside with these winter skin tips. Take special care of your face and body, and you’ll look refreshed even when it’s snowing outside.
1. Skip the hot water, which strips your skin of its natural oils. Choose lukewarm water when you are washing your face and hands.
2. Protect your skin. Wear gloves, scarves and hats when you go outside as a barrier from cold winds, snow and rain. Continue wearing sunscreen, just like you do in the summertime.
3. Drink lots of water. Hydrated skin is healthier skin – and it also plumps up your face, so any wrinkles that you have are less noticeable. If you’re too chilly, try a bit of hot water with lemon juice for a refreshing drink.
4. Moisturize right after washing. After you dry off from the bath or shower, the first thing you should do is moisturize your face and body. This helps to seal in the moisture.
5. Get a humidifier. When you’re blasting the heat indoors, it’s drying out the air – and your skin. Use a humidifier to counteract the dryness of winter air.
6. Book a facial or body treatment at our spa. It’s not an indulgence, it’s a necessity. Our expert therapists can help restore your skin’s natural moisture and beauty.
Would you like to learn more about our healthy skin tips for winter? Please contact the spa today at 1 (215) 790-2500 for more information and to book your winter treatment session.