Winter is a tough season for hair. Winds, cold weather, freezing temperatures and dry indoor heat all can damage your locks. Follow these hair care tips for the spring to rejuvenate your hair.
• Dry air and winter winds rough up your cuticles, and make your hair look dull. Prevent damage by cooling it on the number of times each week that you shampoo and use heat styling.
• Avoid the dreaded hat-hair by styling it correctly. Pile your hair on top of your head before you put on your hat. When you take it off, you’ll have plenty of volume.
• Is your hair going snap-crackle-pop? Static-filled hair happens in the winter thanks to the lower humidity levels. Use a more hydrating shampoo and conditioner, or purchase a humidifier for your home to make static go away.
• Fuzzy sweaters and thick scarves can tangle your hair. Head off the knots by flipping your head over, and spraying on a moisturizing detangler underneath your hair.
• Need a total hair makeover? Or maybe just a trim? Our salon features Hair by Paul Labrecque. From highlights and lowlights to scalp treatments and blowouts, we offer a full array of services for winter hair care. No matter the weather, your hair will look better than ever with a special treatment from our luxurious salon.
Do you want to learn more about our hair care tips for winter? Would you like to book a spa package? Please contact us directly at 1 (215) 790-2500 for more information and to book your winter treatment session.